Effective Date: August 24, 2020
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use or interact with our Services, Systems, LLC collects information from and about you, which includes Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies or relates to you, or as this term is defined under applicable privacy or data protection laws. We collect Personal Information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, (ii) from third parties or other sources, and (iii) automatically from you or your device.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information from and about you:
· Personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
· Demographic information, such as age, gender, nationality, date of birth, or marital status;
· Commercial information, such as charges you incur, financial information, or similar information required to fulfill a transaction;
· Internet usage information, such as browsing time, cookie information, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or website history;
· Employer-related information, such as your current or former title and the company’s name, address, and phone number;
· Audio or visual information (e.g., audio of you including voicemails or customer service call recordings);
· Talent management information, such as details concerning your professional qualifications, including education, professional background, employment history or other references, and information necessary to complete a background check;
· User account information, such as your customer, dealer, or other account username and password;
· Information associated with products, equipment, or services you purchased or considered;
· Information regarding your usage of, and the performance of, our products or equipment; and
· Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to help us understand your preferences and otherwise to tailor our communications to you and improve our Services.
Information You Provide
We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to share it with us, such as when you:
· Create an online account with us;
· Search for a dealer or distributor;
· Purchase a product through our Services;
· Register a product with us;
· Provide information to one of our sales coordinators or technical services representatives;
· Use or upload information into software associated with our products;
· Sign up for newsletters or our email list;
· Participate in a survey or promotion;
· Request information from us;
· Inquire about or apply for a position with us; or
· Contact us via telephone, postal mail, email, or through our online web forms.
Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
We obtain Personal Information and other data about you from third parties or other sources, and we may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you through the Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, Personal Information we obtain through:
· Communications that you make through a third party, such as through our network of dealers;
· Transactions you complete through our dealers;
· Third parties that host job postings, facilitate the submission of your online application, or otherwise assist with our recruiting and hiring efforts;
· Consumer reporting agencies concerning your credit history or other publicly available information;
· Your business colleagues who may provide us with your contact information so we can send you information of interest to you;
· Companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners;
· Live events and trade shows; and
· Online, third-party websites, including when you connect with Systems, LLC on social networks (such as LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) or the applications provided by those third parties. Personal Information we may collect about you in this manner may include your name, user name, demographic information, address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as your account activity.
Information Automatically Collected
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we use automatic collection technologies to collect Personal Information about visitors to our Sites, including details about your interactions with our emails, advertisements, Sites, and the equipment you use to interact with our Services.
We use this information to keep track of analytics and certain statistical information that enable us to improve our Sites (e.g., estimate audience size and usage patterns), provide you with more relevant content (e.g., store information about your preferences and recognize you when you return to our Site), and for advertising on our Sites, or other websites or mobile applications.
The Personal Information and other data we automatically collect from you includes:
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, geolocation, operating system, browser type, device type, software version, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services;
· Details about your visit to our Services, including the date and time you visit the Services, the areas or pages of the Services that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Services, the number of times you return to the Services, other click-stream or site usage data, or the emails you open, forward, or click-through to our Services; and
· Information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (i.e., behavioral tracking).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device both by us and by third parties with whom we have a relationship, such as analytic services and advertising network services. Cookies generally contain a unique identification code, which is tied to data stored on our or our third parties’ servers. Cookies help us and our third-party partners track and understand how you interact with our Services, provide a more personalized experience, allow you to more easily access the Services, and provide you with advertisements based on your browsing activities and interests.
· Log Files: We use log files, which contain data such as your IP address, in order to monitor traffic on our Services, resolve technical problems with the Services, detect and prevent fraud, and other similar purposes.
· Web Beacons: A web beacon (also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic used on a web page or in an email message designed to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web log information is gathered by the computer that hosts our Site (called a “webserver”) when you visit our Site. In an email, a web beacon is used to determine which of our email messages were opened and whether you acted upon a message. They also help us analyze the effectiveness of our web pages by measuring the number of visitors to certain pages of our Site and how many visitors click on key elements of it.
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Services require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so you may not be able to use certain features on the applicable Site, or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. On your mobile device, you also may adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
2. INFORMATION USE
Systems, LLC may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
· To validate, confirm, verify, and track your account, products or services (including to process payment card transactions, or to contact you about your account, products or services);
· To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Services, make the account usage and purchasing process faster and smoother and provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on Sites, or via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
· To inform you of other products or services available from Systems, LLC;
· To contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered;
· To contact you with information, newsletters, promotional materials and contests from Systems, LLC or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
· To send you notifications via text and/or email regarding the activity and efficiency of a connected product;
· We also may share user information with our co-sponsors, business partners and service providers to offer products or services, which we believe may be valuable or useful to you. These entities may use a pixel tag or other similar technology to collect anonymous information about your visits to the Sites, and they may use that information to target advertisements for our products and Services;
· If you are being considered for a position with us, we may use your Personal Information to evaluate your credentials, status of professional licenses, conduct background checks, and assess your ability to satisfy the criteria or requirements associated with the position, and to contact you concerning your application;
· To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
· To review the usage and operations of our Services, and improve our content, products, and services;
· To protect the security or integrity of the Services, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
· As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Additionally, if you use any of the Sites to connect with third-party services, you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
Systems, LLC may disclose Personal Information we collect about you in the following ways:
· With our affiliated companies, including subsidiaries of such companies on a need-to-know basis;
· With our business partners, which may include, for example, our retails or dealers;
· With our third-party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us. Our service providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information except to provide these services to Systems, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data;
· With our logistics suppliers, agents, licensees, and other companies that assist us in providing a product or service to you, including, but not limited to, making your purchase and installation; providing you with customer assistance; processing and/or confirming your transactions; providing you with the services you requested; assessing creditworthiness; billing and collecting any amounts owed in connection with your account or products or services purchased; or recovering any monies due, such as through debt collection agencies;
· With our marketing partners, such as select licensees, affiliates, retailers and similar organizations that we believe may have offers of interest to you (which may include for their own marketing purposes), or organizations that assist us with market research or advertising (including online);
· As necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions or of our rights or the rights of any third party;
· To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
· To our professional service organizations, such as an external auditor or law firm; and
· As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Systems, LLC does not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
Systems, LLC may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
5. PUBLIC FORUMS
Any information you may disclose on our Sites, or on public areas on a Site or other third-party website that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing Personal Information in these public areas. We reserve the right to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct our Sites to, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided Personal Information to a Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from the files of such Site.
7. DATA SECURITY
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We maintain commercially reasonable security safeguards that are designed to protect the Personal Information we collect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee or warrant that your Personal Information is under absolute security with the existing security technology.
8. INTERNATIONAL USERS & DATA STORAGE
Your Personal Information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your Personal Information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES MAY NOT BE AS PROTECTIVE AS THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
9. YOUR OPTIONS AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt out of receiving any or all communications from Systems, LLC by contacting us using the information provided below:
· Web page: www.LoadingDockSystems.com/Contact-Us
· Email: info→loadingdocksystems.com
· Phone: 262-255-1510
You may contact us through the methods above to request and/or update your Personal Information regarding your account profile or other contact information that may be on file with Systems, LLC.
10. CONTACT US
W194 N11481 McCormick Drive
Germantown, Wisconsin 53022
Email Address: info→loadingdocksystems.com
Telephone number: 262-255-1510